Green Coffee is a beverage famous for its many health benefits. But it is good to know that it also offers mental and psychological benefits to make you uplift your mood and become happier.
Losing weight through regular exercising is definitely strenuous yet effective. Add to it, a healthy low-cal diet and your chances of a slimmer waist go up considerably. Experts would also advise you to include green coffee in your daily diet that aid weight Management. These supplements either help boost your metabolism or help ease the process of digestion – either way, helping you on your weight Management journey. Green coffee is one such popular ‘weight-Management aid’. But, How losing weight by drinking green coffee make you happier?
WHY ARE PEOPLE HAPPY WHEN THEY ARE HEALTHY?
- People desire to be healthy and happy, and experience a long life; being in good health is a predicate of longevity.
- When people are in good health, they enjoy a more active lifestyle. People can engage in physical activities that imbue happiness such as dancing, or group activities that physically healthy people take for granted such as hiking, running a marathon, or climbing a mountain.
- Being in good physical health presents a broader range of opportunities to take on occupations that demand physical fitness such as a bodyguard, or a firefighter.
- When people are healthy, they are more likely to be better off financially. The financial burden that millions experience in meeting the cost of their healthcare needs can contribute to chronic unhappiness. Money may not buy health or happiness, but it is a crucial factor in the happiness equation.
- Good health and freedom from chronic pain enable people to have a better social life, which strengthens relationships.
How Green Coffee Makes You Happier?
Green coffee increases mental alertness
We all know that green coffee contains antioxidants which enhance mental alertness, but it has lower levels of caffeine compared to coffee. Drinking green coffee can make you happy because it makes you alert without disrupting your sleep. It can make you calm and attentive as well.
Green coffee relieves stress
Green coffee contains L-theanine an amino acid that is responsible for reducing stress and promoting relaxation. it has been shown that theanine reduces physiological responses to stress, such as heart rate. Another study shows that when given to people, theanine results to brain exhibiting more α-waves, which is indicative of relaxation without being drowsy. Compared with coffee that makes you feel panicked or nervous once you drink it, green coffee offers to calm effect while keeping you attentive and alert.
Green coffee alleviates pain
Green coffee contains a flavonoid called EGCG (Epigallocatechin 3- gallate). Aside from its health benefits, this antioxidant is also responsible for reducing inflammation which in turn reduces pain.
Green coffee provides warmth
Drinking a nice hot cup of green coffee is refreshing, comforting, and relaxing. Research shows that green coffee helps us recover from stress by making stress hormones return to normal level. A study among the elderly also shows that drinking green coffee reduces the prevalence of depressive symptoms. It also has been found to enhance liver detoxification process.
Green coffee enhances cognition
Elderly tend to be grumpy and depressed when they feel that they are not that cognitively alert as before. Drinking green coffee can boost our mood by enhancing our cognitive ability. This is due to the theanine and EGCG content of green coffee. Korean studies have found that green coffee extract and L-theanine can produce memory improvements in people with mild cognitive impairments. And also, a study conducted on mouse suggests that it helps memory by increasing production of new brain cells.
Green coffee makes you beautiful inside and out
Green coffee helps fight wrinkles due to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green coffee gives UV protection due to its Catechin content. Green coffee helps you lose weight by reducing body fat. Green coffee inhibits gastric lipase, pancreatic lipase, and fatty acid synthetase. These are enzymes responsible for storing body fat.
So if you’re depressed, burned out or not in the mood, remember these reasons and brew a cup of green coffee.