How To Treat Obesity And Weight Gain At Home Natural Way?
Obesity and weight gain are some of the very common conditions in the world these days which occurs because of excess body fat. If your weight starts to expand abnormally, you should immediately see the doctor since it will ultimately lead to overweight and obesity.
What is Obesity?
Obesity is a condition wherein a person gains excess body fat which affects his/her health negatively. People suffering from obesity always find it tough to lose body fat.
Obesity improves hypertension, diabetes, sleep disorders, and many other diseases. Additionally, Stroke, osteoarthritis, endometrial cancer, and gallbladder cancer are connected with this condition.
How To Measure Obesity
There are primarily two methods to diagnose obesity:
The measurement refers to unusual obesity and obesity in individuals. Take a tape measure and wrap it around the lower part of the rib cage and above the hip bone.
Females should begin obesity treatment if the waist circumference is more than 35 inches and men should ask help if it is greater than 40 inches.
Body Mass Index:
The body mass index is measured using a person’s height in meters squared and weight in kg. When an individual’s BMI is higher than 30, the person should ask treatment for obesity. Both male and female individuals are categorized under one BMI measurement.
Stages of Obesity and Weight Gain
There are different stages of obesity and weight gain, It does not happen overnight. It starts slowly and exceeds the overweight limit. When the condition is not changed at this stage, then it leads to obesity.
Take a look at the following table to understand when it is necessary to go for the treatment for obesity.
- Underweight: A BMI below <18.5
- Healthy/Normal weight: A BMI 18.5-24.9
- Overweight: A BMI between 25 and 29.9
- Obese: BMI >30
Symptoms of Obesity
Apart from the fast weight gain, there are other symptoms such as:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Breathing Disorder
- Gallbladder Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Joint Disease
Preventing Obesity at Home
The treatment for obesity can be found in your kitchen. We have listed some superfoods that can help you fight obesity.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a very effective home remedy because apple cider vinegar contains a high level of acetic acid. Not only it helps in weight loss, but also it is great for reducing inflammation.
- Black Pepper: Black pepper powder stimulates weight loss. It has a pungent taste. The ingredient has lipid-reducing activities that keep you fit.
- Cranberry Juice: Cranberry juice is beneficial for providing a high amount of antioxidants into your body. The anti-oxidants can get rid of toxins and increase the rate of metabolism instantly.
- Ginger: Ginger is good for the treatment of obesity in adults as it reduces craving. Ginger can burn fat due to thermogenesis activity.
- Coconut Oil: The fatty acids present in coconut oil works excellent for losing belly fat. Regulating your metabolism, it is one of the natural ways to reduce body weight.
This way you can treat obesity at home naturally. Indulging in physical exercise can be the best treatment. If you are overweight and not fond of exercises you can start by simple walking then slowly challenge yourself.